2pk Extra Large (26'' x 22'') Reusable Drawstring Straining Brew in a Bag by The Weekend Brewer at Conway Pub & Eatery. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Brew in a Bag method of brewing has been rapidly growing in popularity over the last few years for its simplicity and effectiveness. This method
Product Description & Reviews
The Brew in a Bag method of brewing has been rapidly growing in popularity over the last few years for its simplicity and effectiveness. This method is as simple as steeping tea. Fill your kettle with 6 gallons of water (for 5 gallon batches) and heat to the 'strike' water temperature. Allow the grain to sit for the recommended mashing time. Then let the bag drain and pour some additional 'sparge' water over the bag to rinse the remaining sugars out of the grain. At this point, you set the bag and grain aside for washing. Your recipe should specify a strike and sparge water temperature. Ensure you clean the bag asap or you will wake up to a very bad smell the next morning. KETTLE NOT INCLUDED
Features & Highlights
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY versus traditional mash tuns when all-grain brewing. Brew in a bag lets you move to all grain or partial mash brewing easily, and the BIAB method is very simple to set up and execute, even with limited space. The brew in a bag method eliminates the need for a mash tun, lauter tun, or hot liquor pot.
- DURABLE - These bags are made of durable polyester and can be washed and reused multiple times. Durable polyester and rugged stitching ensures no grains slip into the wort. Easy removal of the grains makes the rest of your brew day and cleanup a breeze. Drawstring closure ensures a complete seal before removal.
- EXTRA LARGE - 26" wide and 22" tall to ensure you can brew even the largest of recipes without spilling any grain. Use your existing kettle setup for an easy transition to all-grain brewing! The large size makes the bag versatile enough for any application; from jams to cold brew to cider and fruit wine making, this bag can do it all!
- This bag will fit kettles up to 17" in diameter and will hold up to 20lbs of grain! The Weekend Brewer Drawstring Brew in a Bag is used by large scale craft breweries and first-time homebrewers alike. Trust the bag used by thousands of homebrewers for any application!
- TWO PACK: This listing is for (2) Homebrew Mesh Brew in a Bags. Can be used for a variety of applications outside of brewing too! Great for anything requiring a mesh bag to cook or filter.
Home Brewing & Wine Making
6.6 x 2 x 8.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by The Weekend Brewer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 7539850760, ean: 0796520365438,
A Quart of Ale is a Meal for a King!Start from scratch and create your own flavorful beverage from the ingredients you choose! These premium-quality, swing top Grolsch bottles allow you to brew and store your favorite drinks: beer, wine, and alcohol ...
This 7Pros PH meter is the perfect device for determining the acidity or alkalinity of liquids. Take the worry out of pH testing in the field, and meet your alkalinity testing needs outside the laboratory. 7Pros portable pH meter features a variety o...
By Old Ale Homebrew & Beverage Supply Co.
mpn: 310-4900, ean: 0099654974133,
Brand NEW 5 gallon ball lock keg. Stainless steel product tank. ISO 9001 and NSF certified. Includes Double Rubber Handles (DRH) and a rubber bottom. Ideal for home brewed beer, small batch beers, pubs, bars, coffee shops, etc. 25" tall and 8.5" diam...