Free Shipping Included! Atlas Scientific EZO-pH Embedded pH Circuit .001-14 by Atlas Scientific at Conway Pub & Eatery. MPN: EZO-pH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Atlas Scientific EZO pH Circuit - Work with Atlas Scientific pH Probe, off the Shelf pH Probes, Sensors & Electrodes - Designed for Arduino -
Product Description & Reviews
Atlas Scientific EZO pH Circuit - Work with Atlas Scientific pH Probe, off the Shelf pH Probes, Sensors & Electrodes - Designed for Arduino - Calibrate and Read pH with Probe
Atlas Scientific is the industry leader in embedded chemical sensing. This highly specialized company focuses all of its resources on manufacturing the best chemical sensors and test chemicals on the market today. Features
- The EZO pH Circuit, is a small footprint computer system that is specifically designed to be used in robotics applications where the embedded systems engineer requires accurate and precise measurements of pH.
- A highly compact pH monitoring system that fits into any breadboard, this design configuration allows the user to accurately monitor pH without any additional circuitry or components.
- The pH-Stamp/Circuit provides scientific grade readings to any embedded system that has an RS232 connection interface (voltage swing 0-VCC, not +/- 12 volts).
- Data format is ASCII and communication with the pH-Stamp is done using only 11 simple commands.
- pH Circuit works with all off-the-shelf pH probes (though it requires only annual calibration with Atlas Scientific probe) and is compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART or I2C protocol.
This EZO class embedded pH Circuit offers the highest level of stability and accuracy. With proper configuration the EZO class pH Circuit, can meet, or exceed the accuracy and precision found in most bench top laboratory grade pH meters. Accurate pH readings down to the thousandths place (+/- 0.02) and Calibration required only once per year with Atlas Scientific pH probe
Dimensions: 13.97mm x 20.16mm (0.55" x 0.79"). Weight: 1.76 grams. Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V.
Features & Highlights
- Reads: pH
- Range: .001-14
- Accuracy: +/- 0.002
- Data Protocal: UART & I2C
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V - 5V
0.55 x 0.35 x 0.79 inches
2.09 x 0.59 x 3.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Atlas Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: WD-35613-52, ean: 0643765530971,
Ph Meter, Ph Range 0. 00 To 14. 00, Waterproof No, Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes, Displayed Temperature Range Yes, Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees To 122 Degrees , Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees To 50 Degrees , Auto Power Off Yes, ...
By Atlas Scientific
mpn: ENV-40-pH, ean: 0857434005404,
Atlas Scientific's pH Probe/ sensor/ Meter Atlas Scientific is the industry leader in embedded chemical sensing. This highly specialized company focuses all of its resources on manufacturing the best chemical sensors and test chemicals on the marke...
mpn: wei-2956, ean: 0701807980174,
When Ph value higher than set value it will switch on the power socket. Specification: LED DISPLAY AUTO. ELECTRONIC CONTROL AUTO. TEST PH AUTO. CONTROL Co2 work with Calcium Reactors SIMPLE OPERATION DURABLE AND RELIABLE IDEAL FOR SALTWATER a...