Deluxe 240V BIAB Controller with 2 x 120V Pump Control (CUBE 2S) by Auber Instruments at Conway Pub & Eatery. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Auber CUBE 2S (CU002S) tabletop plug-n-play brewing controller has almost all the features you need for tabletop BIAB brewing. Powered by
Product Description & Reviews
The Auber CUBE 2S (CU002S) tabletop plug-n-play brewing controller has almost all the features you need for tabletop BIAB brewing. Powered by advanced EZboil DSPR320 controller, it can be used for step-mashing, boiling with timer, low oxygen brewing or whirlpool after boiling. For mashing step, it offers a very stable temperature control without the worry of temperature overshooting. For boiling steps, its rotary knob can adjust the power output with 1% precision. The built-in buzzer will notify the user when temperature alarm is triggered or timer is ended. Two switch controlled outlets for pump are provided. User can either manually control them, or program them by DSPR320.
This controller includes one PT100 RTD probe with 8' braided cable by default. Please see the last profile picture for all the available probe options and let seller know your probe option# after purchase. We will ship probe option#3 by default (1.5" with 1/2 NPT).
Note: this listing is designed for North America 240V AC power line that requires a four lines power connection (L1, L2, N, and G). It is rated as 30 Amp, 240V, 7200W. Heater output is rated as 240V and pump outputs are rated as 120V. Power input socket is NEMA L14-30P. One L14-30R power input cable connector is included for your convenience.
Manual for DSPR320: bit.ly/2SwMC5J
Features & Highlights
- Equipped with our latest & most advanced EZBoil controller DSPR320 for step-mashing, boiling with timer, low oxygen brewing or whirlpool after boiling.
- Anodized aluminum front panel enhanced with two illuminated metal switches on the left for pump control.
- Two output sockets for pumps, which can be controlled manually by user, or by EZboil.
- Up to 12 different temperature probe options are available. Please contact seller for your preferred probe after purchase. We will ship probe option#3 by default (1.5" with 1/2 NPT)
- Rated as 240V/30A. Pump outputs are rated as 120V.
Heating & Temperature Control
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Auber Instruments, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Our International mash controller is designed for up to a 3500 watt element to mash up to 50 or more pounds of grain with the right mashing setup. Works great for beer, moonshine or whiskey mash. You will need up to a 220/230/240V, 16 Amp circuit to ...