Northern Brewer Deluxe Home Brewing Equipment Starter Kit - Fresh Squished IPA Beer Recipe Kit - Glass Carboys Fermenter with Equipment For Making 5 Gallons Of Homemade Beer by Northern Brewer at Conway Pub & Eatery. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Embark on your homebrewing journey with the best home brewing kit in history. Our Deluxe Brewing Starter Kit has been tested by our employees and
Product Description & Reviews
Embark on your homebrewing journey with the best home brewing kit in history. Our Deluxe Brewing Starter Kit has been tested by our employees and trusted by our customers for the past 20 years.
Northern Brewer customer feedback has made this Brewery in a Box what it is today - the staple of every brew cave from essential to exploratory.
We've built this all-inclusive home brew kit to be fun and foolproof with some of the most trusted instruction in homebrewing. Rest assured that no matter what your method of learning, your first homebrew is a guaranteed success.
Folks tend to become very passionate about homebrewing after a batch or two, but we've also seen a lot of new brewers fall in love even before embarking upon their first fermentation. For those of you who are already passionate about hand-crafted beer, like we are, here's the Deluxe Brewing Starter Kit.
Fresh Squished IPA Beer Recipe Kit
6 Gallon Glass Carboy (Primary Fermentor), Bung & Airlock
5 Gallon Glass Carboy (Secondary Fermentor), Bung & Airlock
Blowoff Hose, Funnel & Fermagraf°
Siphon & Tubing
Bottling Bucket & Spigot
Bottle Filler & Tubing
Bottle Capper & Caps
Carboy Brush & Bottle Cleaning Brush
Brewery Cleaner & Carboy Dryer
Fresh Squished IPA - Dripping with vivid flavors, Fresh Squished is the beer equivalent of visiting your local fruit stand. Flavors and aromas of grapefruit, melon, berries, lime and passion fruit drizzle into a faint herbal, piney background. The sturdy malt foundation of sweet crystal malts and toasty Munich concedes to this indulgent use of Citra and Mosaic hops to achieve remarkable balance.
Features & Highlights
- PROVEN: The best-selling beer brewing starter kit in history! Tested by our employees and trusted by our customers for over 20 years.
- CURATED ingredients for 5 gallons of homemade beer that tastes like it was made by professionals. Recipe: Fresh Squished IPA. Yield: 50 twelve ounce bottles.
- FRESH SQUISHED IPA: Grapefruit, melon, berries, lime, passion fruit. Dripping with vivid flavors, Fresh Squished is the hoppy equivalent of visiting your local fruit stand.
- FEATURING: 2 premium large glass bottles (carboys) for two-stage fermentation. Foolproof instructions. Your first homebrew is a guaranteed success.
- CONTAINS: Fresh Squished IPA Recipe Kit, 6 Gallon Glass Carboy (Primary Fermentor), Bung & Airlock, 5 Gallon Glass Carboy (Secondary Fermentor), Bung & Airlock, Blowoff Hose, Funnel & Adhesive Thermometers, Auto-Siphon & Tubing, Bottling Bucket & Spigot, Bottle Filler & Tubing, Bottle Capper & Caps, Carboy Brush & Bottle Cleaning Brush, Brewery Cleaner & Carboy Dryer. REQUIRED BUT NOT INCLUDED: a 4 to 5 gallon brew kettle and roughly 50 empty 12oz beer bottles that accept pry-off caps.
Home Brewing & Wine Making
27 x 16 x 28 inches
27 x 16 x 28 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Northern Brewer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Old Ale Homebrew & Beverage Supply Co.
mpn: 310-4900, ean: 0099654974133,
Brand NEW 5 gallon ball lock keg. Stainless steel product tank. ISO 9001 and NSF certified. Includes Double Rubber Handles (DRH) and a rubber bottom. Ideal for home brewed beer, small batch beers, pubs, bars, coffee shops, etc. 25" tall and 8.5" diam...
The Fluke 561 dual Infrared and thermocouple thermometer takes noncontact or contact temperature measurements in HVAC/R systems and manufacturing, electrical, and industrial environments. This thermometer measures temperature from -40 to +550 Degrees...
By Blichmann Engineering
Gone are the days of making do with a general purpose pump such as the March 815 and all the variant imported copies. These pumps are cumbersome to disassemble, difficult to prime to get the wort moving, require the addition of a valve, a switch, and...